One Fine Evening, I was Seated on a seashore bench.. Enjoying the cold breeze and Wild waves.. I was completely lost at the view of the Sunset.. in between the Waves and Weird Pelican noises, I heard a beautiful voice which made me to come out of my Dream world, I turn up towards that Direction, I could see a beautiful Fair face in that Dim light.. She was playing with her friends by chasing a crab, A very lucky one.. I have to say thanks to the crab bcos it brought her very close to my place were i was seated.. Now i could see her very well.. I remembered the Nursery Lines.. "Curly Hair.. Very Fair!!! Eyes are blue.. Lovely Two !!! " :) :) on observing her.
It was about to get dark, Still she was focusing on collecting the pebbles.. I decided to stay back and to remain there till she leaves.. My full concentration turned towards her and I enjoyed each and every activities of her.. half wet dress, the way she corrects her hair, the way she runs, beautiful smile, naughty fight with her friends... Oh god .Words cannot portray my feelings !!!!.
I experienced a wonderful scene under the dim moonlight.. It was almost dark and stars started to twinkle and now she moved a bit away from my place.. though i cant see her face, i couldn't take my eyes from seeing her. She started to disappear in the moon light..I am not able to forget that moment and still I am thinking the same throughout the day and night.. I didn't find words to narrate her !!! A girl can be described as an Angel !!!! But How to describe an Angel????... I am Confused !!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment