Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Proud to be an INDIAN

This is my first blog. The word "Onsite" is not new to most of the software engineers..For me this Year started with a twist in my career.. ya my manager asked me go to Trinidad and Tobago and Chile for a period of 6 months. This made me to get confused as i am very much bonded to my family.. I tried very hard to convince my parents and after a month i heard the word OK from them..So with an excitement i confirmed my decision to my manager and the tickets were booked for me to travel on April 13th.. So now it is the time for packing up the things.. My friends R.K and Surya helped me in getting out the checklist for the packing and being the first time I troubled them a lot.. ya infact more than me they planned the things very well.. My family arrived bangalore to give me a warm support during the departure.. Still i can remember.. My MOM saying Take care with tear filled eyes.. after convincing her and my sister, Me and Surya went to the airport and the flight took off at 1.10 am and mine was a quiet safe journey but a long one .. it took more than 20 hrs to reach Port of Spain, the Capital of Trinidad..

Like all the Other Companies, My company has choosen the longest (cheapest) route to travel to Trinidad.. My journey was broken in to 3 parts... From B'lore to Paris ... Paris to St.Marteen... and St. Marteen to Barbodas to Port of Spain... On April 13th, 07.15 am, I reached the Paris Airport on the Terminal "A"... Saying bye to the b'ful co-passenger, I came out of the Plane to a Small city (They call as Airport).. Oh god.. Internal Buses, trains were operated inside the airport to travel from one terminal to another.. After finishing the Security check, I was asked to go to Terminal C..

Like a Child left alone in the elementary school, I was confused and eagerly searched for a person who can help me to reach Terminal C ..After a Long search..I heard a Voice "Hi Gentleman.. How can I help U".. Oh god.. this sentence brought smile in my face.. I asked that officer (Mr.Anderson) How to reach Terminal "C" ??? .. He asked me to be seated in a place and I waited for him.. After 10 mins, he called me and i followed him.. During the walk, we interchanged the informations about ourselves. He showed me the route and the Bus point from were i need to take up the bus.. He came along with me till I reach the Bus point and he got in to the bus along with me and he was there with me till I reached the Security check at the Terminal "C" .. So after finishing the Security check.. I was surprised that the Officer was still waiting for me to come..

I Thanked him a lot for his Timely Help.. He recieved my thanks with a bright smile and said " INDIANS are deserved to be treated as VIPs" ... with a broad smile I said "I am Proud to be an Indian"...


2 comments:

  1. Sir, 'Courier' la twist nu solli irukeenga! Professinal la Express sa nu sollave illaye!! :)

    Adhu 'Courier' illada, 'Career'!!!

    Otherwise, a very good narration. I enjoyed the flow you had!! Keep up the good work da!!

    Daya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nalla Kathai yeluthureenga Kathaiasiriyarae.

    3 varushama blorela erukeenga.. Anna athu epadi onsite ponna mattum gnanodhyam udhayamagumo...

    Actually its Very nice.. Ungal Blog nayanam valaratum:)

    ReplyDelete